Wednesday 1 May 2013

experimental high key, low key, self portrait, fashion


high key 


High key photography uses unnaturally bright lighting to blow out most or all harsh shadows in an image. High key methods were originally developed as a solution to screens that couldn't properly display high contrast ratios, but has developed into more of a stylistic choice.
High key images usually convey a positive or upbeat tone. This method is perfect for a subject that is funny, light-hearted or beautiful.
 High key used regularly for model photography but I couldn't find model the I just used this bag, flowers and other subjects that are relatively feminine in nature. Another area perfect for high key is product photography. Practically speaking, the bright nature of the photo really highlights the product and can make for some great attention-grabbing contrast. Psychologically speaking, a product shown on white tends to suggest that it is high quality or up scale in nature.
                                                                       
                                                                     low key
I always thought of to take a moon picture and here is my low key image holding the moon using studio light. This picture took me 30 to 45 minute to get the right set. 

Low key lighting is the kind photography that produces a low key photograph with a dark tonal range. It is known as a style of lighting that plays with light and shadows in a drama
Tic way, usually with high contrast and dark tones. This kind of lighting is used to create dramatic portraits, high impact images and anything you want to highlight by controlling the dark tones and subtracting light.

self portrait 
I choose this self portraits because it is really great photo and self portrait is a picture someone made of her/him-self, its how one perceives oneself or want to be seen. That doesn't mean it looks like the person (from the outside). In a way, every piece of art is a self-portrait. I hope you like it.
fashion 

The above image was taken in the car park outside my college. This picture looks like more fashionable for motorcycle riders and I'm really glad I have got this picture because it is different from my other images that I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment