Thursday 7 March 2013

one week task experimental

Some people say cooking comes naturally to them. I say I never paid attention to cooking before I got my own flat (and I still sometimes don’t :))
Some people say cooking is stress buster to them; I nod my head in agreement and realize if it is daily “job” its stress increasing for me. BUT the most fun I get is from creating my own version of dishes – new dishes. They say tradition recipes are the best and I say the best dishes are those made and served with love.
Speaking of new dishes my mind always wanders into creating some new recipes, the only thing that complies me to do it is I easily get bored cooking same thing every day. So when I bought Spring onions this time in the back ground of my mind new ideas started growing and the first idea that came to my mind is why not make ZIGNI (Eritrean traditional food). 





And this picture was taken by canon camera in my friend’s house. The dimensions was 265 x 190 the width was 265 pixels the height was 190 pixels the Horizontal resolution 96 dpi.



No comments:

Post a Comment